Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Whisper To The Moon

 Whisper To The Moon


As night falls I think of you


whisper to the moon


you hear these words, "I love you"


whisper to the moon


as night falls I think of you

hoping to kiss you soon



I hear your words, "I love you, too"


whisper to the moon



as the sun fades


a candle is lit


Let it burn!


scrawl your name into the wax


as the candle burns


and it burns for you!


as the day breaks I wake up next to you


I promise I'll be good to you


As the day breaks I lay next to you


here I go again kissing all over you


can't stop touching me, we never leave this room


you imagine me constantly, watch you melt all over me....



whisper to the moon.

#blaNk silk chiffon kaftan tops and pants.

It's like wearing a vacation.



No comments:

Post a Comment